Friday, February 17, 2017

Carpe Diem Extra - February 17th 2017 Survey Five Years of Carpe Diem Haiku Kai


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

As I told you in one of the earlier posts this week I have created a survey to get some insight in what is happening on CDHK and to get an impression of my visitors, our warmhearted community of haiku poets.

This Survey you can find HERE

I appreciate your participation in this survey. It will help me to make Carpe Diem Haiku Kai even better than it already is ... and I hope to get some input from you my dear Haijin, visitors and travelers.

Namasté,

Chèvrefeuille, your host

PS. Question 9 is about the special features you can choose more than one answer. I had forgotten to tell that in this survey.

1 comment:

  1. Filled in survey, at the end I didn't understand what the writing wasso I added email and a password. Don't know what I got myself into, but I thought I had better say something about it so others filling in the survey don't get caught out . Here is the link https://nl.surveymonkey.com/home/?joined=1

    ReplyDelete