Thursday, May 7, 2015

Carpe Diem #724 a wandering crow


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I have found a little bit time to create this episode ... It will not be a big episode ... only the haiku for today and the linking widget to link your haiku to CDHK.

a wandering crow
its old nest has become
a plum tree


(c) Basho (Tr. Jane Reichhold)

Asd I was preparing this episode, I first thought of his famous crow-haiku, but it turned out to be another wonderful, not so well known, haiku by the master.

During lack of time this episode no haiku by myself.

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until May 10th at noon (CET). I will (try to) publish our new episode, white blossoms, later on.

4 comments:

  1. That reminds me of an amazing haiku of his, about where there was a peach tree now a monastery. Thank you for posting Kristjaan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this post, Chevrefeuille -- I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all is well, after reading yesterday's post one wonders. Have a great peaceful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are well.. this haiku I had to search a little for the meaning of a wandering crow.. I hope my interpretation works.

    ReplyDelete