Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Carpe Diem's Tan renga Challenge Month #XXVIII, Imaginator's ''with light in your eyes''


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

We are counting of ... still three days to go with this Tan Renga Challenge Month and today I have a nice haiku written by The Imaginator of Blog of the Imaginator is sharing his haiku in response on ''embrace'' as the starting verse for our next Tan Renga Challenge. It''s (in my opinion) a beautiful haiku/senryu and I think it can inspire you all to write a nice continuation.


With light in your eyes
You embrace me in your arms
Our hearts beat as one

(c) The Imaginator

Embrace

What a wonderful photo of embracing people, two guys, two races ... awesome ...

My attempt to complete this Tan Renga:

With light in your eyes
You embrace me in your arms
Our hearts beat as one
                                               (The Imaginator)

no more boundaries to solve
finally they may love each other
                                    (Chèvrefeuille)

A nice continuation of the romance in the first stanza ... makes the painted scene more intense and natural. Love has to be unconditional ...

This episode will stay on until November 30th 11.59 AM (CET) and is open for your submissions later today at 7.00 PM (CET). Have fun, be inspired and share your continuation of this Tan Renga started by The Imaginator.



5 comments:

  1. Love knows no barrier. A nice completion, Kristjaan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended doing about six Tan Renga as a collective because of my posting schedule. Thanks for this and sending all Happy Thanksgiving Blessings!
    Eliz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the romance in this:-)Your completion is so apt-it inspired me on the same lines,Kristjaan.Thank you Imaginator for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so true your completion - very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted...I hope the link works. I don't know what I am doing wrong...thanks for your help when people ask.
    Peace
    Siggi

    ReplyDelete