Friday, August 2, 2013

Carpe Diem #262, Moon in the water


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

What an awesome music Karunesh makes isn't it? All those wonderful music touches me deep. Yesterday I was listening to another musical piece of him and it brought me to tears without reason. His music touched me that deep I couldn't have dreamed that his music could that to me. If it does that to me ... maybe his wonderful music does that also to you my dear friends. His music feels great and full of love ... unconditional love for all and everything ... so no wonder that I became emotional. I hope that somewhere this month one of the music pieces of Karunesh does that to you.

Today I have found a wonderful music video made by (c) krzycek on You Tube with our next piece of music by Karunesh Moon in the Water, from the album Sky's Beyond 1989. Sit back, enjoy the music, become one with it and go with the flow to let your inspiration flow ...




WOW! This is so beautiful and inspiring ... be one with the music, go with the flow, your haiku will bubble-up from your inspiration.


she looks lovely
reflected in the waters of life
the full moon


water bowl in hand
watching to the midnight sky
the moon at my lips


Awesom! I had some trouble first to find the right words, but I think I have succeeded in a wonderful piece of our beloved haiku. (By the way, I am still busy to comment on all of your posts, but I have to catch up .. so be patient)

This prompt will stay on 'till August 4th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our next episode later on today around 8.00 PM (CET). That will be the first Special haiku by Kikaku. Which one that will be ... at the moment I haven't chosen a haiku written by Kikaku so I can't share it here already. So be surprised.
!! Moon in the Water is open for submissions at 7.00 PM (CET) !!



10 comments:

  1. Both of your haiku are true gems, Kristjaan, but the second one for me is an absolute winner. That peaceful beauty under the midnight sky...quite a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to sip the moonlight from a simple bowl! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful page, from all aspects. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both of these but especially the second--lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "the moon at my lips" is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The moon at your lips is indeed a great image Kris'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautyful... I have leave from my hiatus.. but soon away another week.

    ReplyDelete