- Carpe Diem Haiku Kai February 2018 "Along The Silk Road"
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 Peace Within
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Saturday, February 23, 2013
Carpe Diem #129, Forsythia
Dear haijin, visitors and travelers,
I am so glad to see how all your haiku are becoming stronger and more beautiful ... really it is a joy to read your posts every day. I hope that you will continuing to share your haiku with Carpe Diem. It is my joy to be your host for this daily haiku meme.
Sometimes a prompt brings memories up to other haiku I have written. And so does our prompt for today 'Forsythia'. I remember that I have used Forsythia in my post on Early Blossom (prompt 109):
through the open window
riding along with the cold winter wind
the scent of Forsythia
Forsythia is for sure an early blossoming bush, here in my country the Forsythia is starting to become yellowish and greenish. So ... I think Spring is heading ...
announcer of Spring
in soft yellowish and greenish colors
Isn't it wonderful ... after the cold winter ... the warm Spring colors bringing new life to the world.
This prompt will stay on 'till February 25th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our new episode of Carpe Diem later on today. That will be 'full Snow Moon', it's about the Full Moon of February. So have fun with this prompt and share your haiku with us all.